Monday, August 7, 2023

Have you ever been driven by emotion.

 The depth of me shows when the inner me leaks.

The inner me leaks because I have been broken.

I picked the pieces up and I gave them to you.

You took the pieces of me and you broke them more. 

As I walked I walked over the pieces I gave you to see I’m shattered. 

I can tell that Im still here but I don’t belong.

The feeling of being lost, the feeling of being scattered. 

I see you but I see nothing.

When you see me you see nothing. 

I am in pieces,

Thoughts broken

Words ghostly

Breathing silently

Eyes wander

Heart taps

Feet wiggle

Muscles tense

Brain hurts

Eyes shut


Tragic

Tragedy

Wind blows

Sun shines

Moonlight 

Stars

Dark

Cold


The pieces fly

Boomerang back into my heart..

For I am Forever but the inner me bleeds

Flowing out my chest

Rapid heart beat

Slowly losing air

Silently gone


One blink two blinks

If only this was a dream

Would you put all the pieces back in order

Would you cherish every beat

If you could open your eyes and see what I see


Im waiting for you

Find the pieces

Gently, put them back together and fill me up forever. Don’t play with the pieces anymore. 


I am something like a trophy but more like a toolbox. 

Blueprint Forever Yours until you lose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment