Thursday, January 11, 2024

This Life is for You & I.

I just wouldn't be me If I didn't write.

If your wondering,

I'm a lot quieter now.

Have you ever heard of the saying 

Life Humbles You..


Life got a funny way of saying things

and a painful way of showing em.


Have you second guessing,

What is your purpose here .


This place here

It's shown me I'm here to stay,


While I'm watching loved ones leaving,

I question how I'm still here

Never for a second do I take my life for granted .


Neither should YOU,

You still here,

There's still purpose here .

For ME, for YOU . .


Let's hang in there when everything feels wrong ,

Let's express how we feel,

miscommunication,

What is communication,

ALOT of thing left unsaid,

Got my stomach with guilt,

So many things I wish I said,

The things I could of said..

Would it have made a difference


Sometimes we will never get the answers to our questions,

That's when the world feels unaligned, 

Things don't make sense,

Once again just questioning life at this point..


This can't be the end,

even though death sits on the corner,

tears sit in my eyes,

My mind stays in a fog.


Disbelief if you ask me,

This world is chaotic, insensitive, so unhuman

I don't think I belong here but maybe YOU are what the world needs..

Have you ever fought for peace and your sanity.


Prayed up, despite it..

Have you ever prayed for this not to be what it is you see . 


Can't make this up, I cannot sugar coat it

Not make believe, This is reality 


Chest up thug .


Move along, 

world keep spinning,

eyes filling,

keep pushing,


Didn't realize then,

World falling apart,

now more than ever


Toxic fills my head 

Pain runs through my viens

The suffering my heart feels,

But you tell me it's all in my head,

time will pass


THIS TOO SHALL PASS ,

In Jesus name Amen .


Humans feel pain . It's not okay, 

But keep faith . 

Faith goes along way,

see the positive in every way .

And just hold on longer .

This life can't wait to take you out.

Don't let em. 


If you are wondering, 

Your life matters to me.

Me in this life, You in this life, This Life is for You & I.





No comments:

Post a Comment