Friday, June 2, 2023

Forever HD (In Leslie’s Eyes)


 Today was the worst day of my life

I woke up like any other day

But you didn’t

I went looking for you 

Cause you couldn’t come find me

But I got there and it was already too late


I yelled as my soul cried

Cause You wouldn’t get up


You no longer felt like you,

& that’s what I don’t understand.

You were cold,

And Alone . .


Your body was there but that didn’t seem like you . . 


Brother today I was 

Sad, I was

Confused . . 

I am sad & I’m confused still,


The sun shined,

The wind blew,

The rooster sung, 

& there was silence . . 


I knew then, 

your soul has left Us. . 

You Left Me .


If I had more time here with you,

Brother . .


I can’t have any more time with you . 


If I could re-wind the days just to see you again, walking again, smiling again, laughing again . 


I just want to hear voice again,

I just wanna hear you say wassup Less .


& I JUST WANNA SCREAM HAAMILTONN !


Just come home Hamilton . .

I miss you here, & I’m sorry . .

Hamilton you are my brother, 

how can I live my life without you .


My life will never be the same

The day I found you was the worst day of my life

We will never be the same..

Me & You Brother , we forever though. 


When I called you,

I didn’t know you couldn’t answer . 

You are my big brother, I thought you’d be okay. 

Why , why , why . . Why brother . 


I wake up everyday trying figure out another outcome in my head, my head spins,


I realize that no matter how many times I wake up, I picture you in my head there on the floor..

I can’t lift you up, your body is stuck, 

I’m not even sure was that you . . 

I never got to see your face . .


I find myself running, I gotta throw up . .

My brother you’re not coming back . .


As I walked through the two big doors,

I saw your casket and my heart dropped

Mom dropped, Dad dropped, Our brothers dropped,

This pain I’m feeling,

I feel cold, I feel hot,

Is this my life now ? 


I can’t picture it without you,

I couldn’t see you laying there,

This shit hurts, This is hard for me . .


What the actual fuck . 


You Are My Brother Forever ,

My life will never be the same . . 


-$B

No comments:

Post a Comment