Saturday, January 15, 2022

Vanished part 1

 I guess you spend your whole life looking back on memories, screen-shots..

Alot of the times, I come across pictures.

The times then, the world then, Life then..

It vanished. It's like it never existed.

If you could erase your past would You?

and would it be worth IT?

Life then, DO YOU MISS IT?

Do  you ever think about what could have been?

Sometimes I really think about IT..

I'm safe now,

I understand that I did not know,

I didn't know any better. I didn't know what was best for ME.

I never really had time to know myself,

only Because, I was too young, too naive to realize . .

I've Realized now that I never want my old life back.

I never really belonged there anyways..

I've FOUND Me.. and I where I stay now, Is WHERE I wanna Be.

-$.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment