Wednesday, November 17, 2021

E V E R Y T H I N G (Dedicated to Leslie)

Every-thing , every-body


Everything's so over rated

everything been takin over


what is everything to you

you are everything to me


but everything got you goin crazy

more than you can ever explain

everything and everybody


we don't need nobody

can we just not give a fuck about


EVERYTHING..


everything is so over rated


I just want you over everything

over everybody


But you goin crazy and it's takin over


I don't want to be just anything to you


Chose me over everything else. 


Let everybody go

but ME, hold on to me . .


cause when they go,

IMA BE the only one over everybody . .


on everything , I got You . . 

& I don't even have to explain .


my theory is, US before everything & everybody .


truly yours, $B.


No comments:

Post a Comment