Wednesday, August 7, 2013

many DIE young

Many of us die young, half of us don't care..
It's everyday life, why have sympathy..?
maybe that's today's problem, our generation has no remorse.

And I ask myself what is wrong with the world..
where does love exist, In this world the young has never seen a love so blind,
the trials of tribulation is which we speak of, the thoughts of the dead..

Peace there is none, not even when you sleep..
keep one eye open, always keep an eye out ,
they lurkin', they ready, and they comin for you.

They dont care
They dont want to know

It aint fair
And never let it show

ya can preach but he never hears ya.

who do you turn to?
Is anybody listening?

Nobody really cares
Livin by the motto Me against the world
& It's never been a problem..

But as you see that's my number one problem,
nobody got my back, I'm steady actin back..

talk is cheap, nobody gives a fuck
Money is motivation..

we respect the hustle,
I'm comin out of the struggle..

the ghetto aint gonn love me nomore
unless I give back, I'll never turn back

I know where I came from,
and I know who still here..

And that's none of you..

My momma and My daddy don't give a fuck,
It's always been them
never been bout us

My brotha, My Sista, My brotha, My brotha..
where they at now

It's ME, & I've seen many die young..
they don't give a fuck,
and I don't give a fuck,
ssho' dont expect you to give a fuck,
I have no sympathy..

yeah many die young

what If you are one..

what If I am one..

Does that make me sympathetic, Does It?
can't let affection show
Livin by the motto, Love will get you killed
I show no love

Am I crazy, Do I own issues..
I'm owning up,
I testify as guilty..

I am only human
constantly walkin around
makin decisions on temporary feelins'
one word can be the wrong word
It could be the last time

the last time I ever see you
I hope I leave you with the impression
I only wanted what was best,

Does my story tell you,
Does my description amuse you,
Does my looks,
Does my words,
Do I impress you?

I might leave you confused.
what is this really about?

I need you to care, I need you to see,
I am alone, I'm fightin my human feelings,
and they comin for me..

They wanna take all I got,
They wanna break me,
They wanna destroy me,

& I know

If you makin It,
They gonn' want ya to fall..

They wanna drown you..
They gonn' watch you sink..

I won't DIE YOUNG..
cause many die young..

& I seen
& I saw them sitting right there..
& they had nothing to speak of..

They knew someone
They died young

whole life flashes before your eyes,
you never did enough,
you wish you did some different,
you never imagined,
she'd walk away,
you never imagined,
he'd walk away,

the day they passed the light,
they went down that tunnel..

That's the day you care,
That's the dayyou have sympathy,

That's your problem.

Never gave a shit but now they gone and you wishin they can come back..

Get back, Get gone, I'm dying alone.

-$.B. -$prinkz

1 comment: