Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A letter to my unborn.

I promise to You, I'll be a better Mommy than my mom ever was. I promise to You, I'll be a better Daddy than my dad ever was. I promise to give myself a chance to raise you right without thinking of how wrong of mother I can become. I promise to give your father chances even when I see him doing wrong and giving up. For the sake of You, I promise to try. You came into this universe, my life, & the man who help create you, his life as well.. Not planned, UN-expected, As a surprise. There wasn't need to cry, There was no need to blame, This is life, You are life. The only thing to be, Is happy, To be blessed with an angel. To help you grow, & guide you to take your first breath, your first step, & Walk besides you as your guardians to watch you fly. God has created a plan for you. I was chosen to carry you, love you, protect you in this world & live life for you til you can. I will do my duties that I am destined to do. For you I will. I have a chance to live my life differently, I have a chance to see another outcome of life, I have the opportunity to do everything my parents didn't do. I have many flaws my child, I am not a role model for you, But I will teach you the value of trying your hardest, & the struggle of life. I will be by your side til the very end of time. In this life my child we do not need an Idol, Or want to be like someone, You are you own person & In time will become yourself & when you do, Never forget to love yourself unconditionally because we are made of sin, & we can never reach perfect but we can reach our best. And that is everything that God asks for. Whoever you become, I will love you regardless, I will accept you, & I will never deny you my child. Never worry about being scared to show me who you are. Because for my whole life I have never been accepted. I never want you to feel like your me. My little boy I hope you love me. ♥
-$B.

No comments:

Post a Comment