Saturday, July 21, 2012

What hurts the most.

"You know how you say that when your doing something,
 It's your life? Your business? & If It's not hurting us physically we shouldn't care.
But you know how they say everything around us doesn't affects us? You shouldn't believe that.
Cause haven't you heard? We feel everything, And It makes a difference In our lives."

When someone we love Is injecting a foreign chemical or Inhaling pollution into there body.
It's something their body Is fighting to remain at a normal being.
"What makes you do It? Why Is It okay? What do you feel?"
What Is the difference between being lost In a world closer to the devil,
Than being here a step closer to God and Heaven.
& I know It seems like he's killing us slowly, But God his plans for us, Paradise.

& When your high lost In your world, Your lost In mine, & I can't find the real you.
You change, You seem a lot different, And I don't understand why you're acting that way.
You use to be
 my friend, my lover,
 my sister, my brother,
 my mommy, my daddy,
 my aunty, my uncle,
 my grandma, my grandpa..
& Now you've became a stranger In my life.
Why do you leave? I hardly see you anymore, I mean I know you're right In front of me,
And we're spending time, But It's hard to you see you, You really don't seem like you.
Sometimes I talk to God,
"Please Lord, help him, help her, She needs & He needs to find her way back on home to me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen"

I really miss you, I'm starting to think you hate me, Cause you never wanna be here, & your starting to forget a lot of things, Sometimes when you talk to me, You think I'm somebody else..
I think I'm starting to fade away, I guess you feel like It's better than me..
I can't seem to make you happy, I'm not really satisfying to you.
I feel worthless, I feel like nothing to you, & I don't understand why you don't love me enough.  

"You don't really understand the concept of how much you're hurting us. & It really kills us.
Your being selfish, I guess you really don't love us.."

(Dedicated to all the people who hurt over loved ones suffering from drug & alcohol addictions.)
-$prinkz


2 comments: