Wednesday, December 4, 2013

if i knew than what i now know..

LOVE ENDLESSLY...
Slowly eat cha up.
wide open, mindless to what is down there.
As you see, You have not seen what happend down there.
you lose, you completely let go, the friction, you tear down, get up determined.
GONNA MAKE IT DOWN THERE.
But you feel a hand, she's pulling back..
keep trying, cant go far.
There is no way, just not going there..
what were you thinking..?
 Ssh Lil girl..
"I promise I wont ever"
PROMISE BROKEN.
"I didnt mean to, I wont again"
BROKEN PROMISE.
"Im in love, your my first love, Ill never let go"
PROMISE BROKE.

Your mind slowly ate away. Your memory faded. Your self esteem corrupted. Wide open, fed with pathetic bullshit. Cried your eyes out. TAKEN FOR GRANTED. Lied to. Oh breathe, SLAPPED, KICKED, SHUVED, PULLED, YANKED, THROWN. This is real, This is blindness. Sugar coat you, Rip your soul out.. This just isnt you.

The unbreakable,
The unbearable,
Eat cha self away..
I, No need to speak.
BUT, you better.

YOU. Open your eyes, close yourself, reopen, somebody who use to be you...
I DONT KNOW WHO I AM LIVING WITH.
I dont even understand me.
Myself, I ate myself away.

THE UNBREAKABLE.
THE UNBEARABLE.
Everything she took it,
ate me away.

Chose the apple, took a bite, let me rot away. In the trash now, took what you wanted.
A piece of me, I just don't see anymore.

This is my home. This is me empty. Here I lay forever. Pieces of me, Ill never see. Ripped my heart out.

I been down that road, I am at the end.
The end to everything I use to be.
I dont live there anymore.

I am somewhere sunny.
I am growing strong.
Someday youll see, youll miss me.

There was a night sky, the moon shined.
The clouds came, It poured for nights.

Than one day there I was,
my seeds planted, I GREW.

 I never knew somebody so real. He loves me, he broke me, took out the best of me, put it in the ground..

I bloomed, A pretty apple tree.
Im never gonna stop rising.

I HAVE FOUND MY HOME.
THIS IS MY GROUND.
LOVE ME ENDLESSLY..

If I knew then what I now know..
It just wouldnt be me..
.$B




1 comment:

  1. nice blog, i saw you thrue other bloggers...loves..

    ReplyDelete