no motion.
Not everything is what it seems.
The one closest to you,
nobody really understands,
who's really the closest to you?
If you have no boundaries,
everybody steps on you,
everybody gone,
& when I say gone,
I mean out this world,
We all barely functioning,
You're partner,
Gone.
Do the calculation,
It really doesn't add up.
Nothing makes sense.
Everybody surrounds me,
Everybody around,
The sound real loud,
The love shot,
like all the shots we took last night.
I forgot about everything,
But my head so clouded,
my pain so silent,
Knocks so loud in my chest,
Can't nobody tell,
All hurt souls,
Lost Love,
Shoot my shot,
just to get shot down.
I was already down,
Really asking how could you?
it wasn't enough when you found yourself running from everything you ever thought you loved.
How could you?
I thought we was bigger than that,
I thought we was for Forever
but that was you and the last bitch.
I thought that It was me and the last,
But that was never gonna last,
We was never supposed to last,
that's what you remembered.
And I thought, I guess my head been to clouded.
You took me away and I let you,
While I been gone
I found out everybody been going down,
Gotta switch up, Find motion and get to pushing.
Don't let nothing grab me up again.
I want my circle to break free,
Live real good,
I also need that,
Wish we could conquer the world together,
Fuck everything Against us.
You though, You against me,
& that there I can't fuck with no more,
It's see ya later, I hope to see you win later.
& IM OUT, I can't get stuck again.
Signing out. -$B.
No comments:
Post a Comment