Thursday, June 27, 2024

CHAOS

 Sometimes it feels like chaos,

Reaching from my childhood,

It comes out in my motherhood.

I don’t really understand how one day I woke up sad, not knowing joy in forever time. 

Just madness.

How do I teach my kids to smile when tears fall down my face.

I can’t let time go to waste,

I wish I could go back copy & paste .

But I feel nothing more than a disgrace.

Its a heavy feeling..my mood,

Is always up & down .

If only somebody understood Me.

I think about the future feeling hopeful,

Pour positivity into me,

I pray for guidance,

Strength,

Most of all Love..

I wanna feel love,

I wanna love my babies,

Forever.

And it sometimes it just feels like chaos. 

Forgive me, motherhood isn’t easy. 

But the joys of yous,

When I say yous..

I mean you my sons.

You are my forevers,

I wouldn’t change motherhood,

If I could go back, I’d change my childhood.

Chaos chaos chaos why do you follow me.

You don’t belong here anymore. -$B.


No comments:

Post a Comment