Monday, October 10, 2011

You&I.

As he talks he sings a lullaby to my heart.
When he looks at me I can see my reflection in his eyes.
The love that intertwines ours hearts,
The way our fingers slide into place.
You&I, Can't nobody get in between us.

Even when days are blue,
I know that it is you.
You make me smile &
It Is you that makes me cry,
Tears of passion,
Love & affection,
Heartache & pain,
Laughter & smiles.
 
Lips to Lips,
Eyes to Eyes,
Hand to Hand,
Ear to Ear,
You&I, we're sticking to together.

 When the sun shines,
When there is clouds full of rain,
As long as you stand by me,
As long as you hold on It's gunna' be just fine. 
your like my sip of wine,
drunken love,
Like two doves,
we're flying in the rain,
you might call me insane,
but It's You&I, I believe we feel the same.

I'm memorized by the way he says hi,
When he's not around I feel like we're crashin,
Can't go a day without, I won't let it pass me by,
I'm addicted like a dope pheen, I say I'm love sick,
I never seen another face like yours.
If you would leave, It would pour,
Don't walk out the door, You promised to be here.
It's quite clear, It's You&I my dear.

-$prinkz

1 comment: